Friday, June 16, 2006

Crocs that Rock!

First of all, thanks for cheering me on my global knitting friends! It was really great to receive greetings and encouragements and helped me get over mid week blues. I feel much better now, but please feel free to keep commenting!!
Crocs- they arrived in a flash. Comfy, flexible, light (Wow, they are light!) washable and they leave no scuffmarks. I am really happy with them. Wore them 2 days straight, and no problems. Do they show off socks or what? Annelie is right, why not get a few more, and I will. The navy pair will stay at work, but what colors to get? Too tough to call. I was also thinking of the open toe one, like the one Mary has, to run around the neighborhood in the summer, and in and out of sprinklers.But, I am not the only one with dorky (nerdy, geeky) sandals; Sara had a good idea also-
I almost went the Birkinstock route, but… I mean, we are so dorky, (nerdy, geeky) - we are cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lime color for the crocs. its the only way...

Annelie said...

Thank's for open my eyes about Crocs. Never heard about them before reading your blog.(I must sertanly be a geek living in a box, far away from rest of the world...?) But I did surf around trying to find a Crocs shop in Sweden and I found several. YES, YES, YES! There are at least three shops only 25 kilometers away. Guess what I am going to do monday? Thank's again, darrrling!
Hmmmm, what color....?

Anonymous said...

com Crocs footwear has really come out of no where. A year ago, it was what are Crocs. Today, it's like I can't find those Crocs Nile Sandal which are the beach shoes of choice. I am just amazed. teen girls now all want pink crocs and are wearing them to school. I think the latest is the button crocs