The French market bag was frogged. I did not like the way it was knitting up and you all helped me do it. It was not bad. The linen unraveled nicely and now that I tried it, I had an idea what I was going to do. I made a bottom and knit in the round. This version will take much longer and use more yarn, but I like it much better. I am making it up as I go along, and forgot to take pix of the start. but I will knit it again. Maybe in one color. The pattern is based on a mohair scarf that Astrid made. As I mentioned before, I am told this yarn will block crisply. we'll see. And of course, I am knitting it with my Addi lace, us6, magic loop. It may have been faster and "holier" on size us8, but I do love my Addi-lace!