Sunday, March 02, 2008

Thanks!

I have been honored with the "You Make MY Day Award" by several wonderful cyber friends. The truth is, there is no way I can pick just a few bloggers/knitters who make my day.
The whole knitting blogs community gets this:

In other news, there have been some wonderful knitting things going on. Read about them here. But more recently, I have been under the weather a bit. Its been busy and chaotic at work, with several other life stresses. No need to elaborate, but lets just say all I can master at this point is some mindless knitting with a trusted yarn and pattern.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the tea cozy / hat. :) I can always count on you for color color color and noro lovelies! :)

Anonymous said...

It feels good to knit something so nice without too much fuss!

Alyssa said...

Love the hat!

Nana Sadie said...

Love the hat!
Feel better soon...
(((hugs)))

gail said...

Mindless knitting is good; as Elizabeth Zimmerman said, "Knit on, through all of life's crises!" Love your hat.

Ian M said...

Nice blog you havve