Wednesday, January 16, 2008

2008 Knitting Resolutions

2008 has been declared the year of Fearless Knitting, and I am ready to do my part. I think. The list has some intimidating items. The following list is Not in order...Its a short list. By all means, these are not the only things I want to knit. (ha!) Unlike my Ravelry queue.... But these are the things that have intimidated me until now, and I want to fearlessly tackle in 2008.


Definitely finish all of my 2007 UFO!

Stash Inventory!

Knit more from stash.

Steeks!

Clapotis

Knit a mobious.

Mermaid.



5 comments:

Annie said...

That clapotis has been on your list for awhile now, eh? Hee hee. I totally see you doing steeks this year. You are fearless!

Nana Sadie said...

I loved Clapotis...want to do another one, too!
(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Those are good ones! Steeks? Definetely intimidating for me! Good Luck!

Artis-Anne said...

Oh those are good ones. I don't make any promises I can't keep though ;) But I MUST try harder to knit from my stash on NOT buy and more yarn .
Good luck with your resolutions

Garngamen said...

Fearless! Yepp, I feel the same.. Clapotis, Hanne Falkenberg kit and steeks.... For me it is socks!! I have started my "steek" item. and uhu,,, that will be scary. I already see how all beads will drop all over the floor. I will cheer you on.. sound like a great meeting. Tell me more about that guy ;-)