Monday, August 06, 2007

Once

The postman had to only ring once on Saturday and I was downstairs like a light to accept my package from Knit-Picks. The missing yarn was never found in my house and I had to order another. Wool of the Andes in Stream. Sure I hated to pay for the shipping (it was more than the yarn) but I had to get that skein! I have been up late the past 2 nights pushing to finish it, and I am at the last bit. Weave in the ends and block!!! So here are the- ends!

weave in the ends

Thanks everybody for your support on the helmet liner. I hope you get to make one or two. Your kind compliments got to my head, and I think I'll make one for myself- for my bike helmet. Perhaps with a finer yarn. I have also been working daily on my Freeform knitting daily project. Its an interesting challenge. View it as a slide show. its fun.

4 comments:

Rain said...

ooh that's cutting it fine. So glad you got more.

Hilde C. said...

It was fun to watch your freeform knitting - you'll have a piece of art when you're finished :-)

Anonymous said...

Weaving in the ends is not a fun task but it's so satisfying to be finished!

Anonymous said...

You're my sock pal and I am so happy!!! I love my whole box of goodies and the socks fit perfectly! There is not one thing that would make them better. I have them on right now (the a/c is on and my feet are cool), they are so soft I don't want to take them off. I can't wait to blog them, probably tomorrow. Thanks for being a great sock pal, and for your generosity, the bags, the teas, the sock yarn, the home fragrance, it is all wonderful.

I was in Manhattan last weekend, just hanging out for the most part, maybe we can meet up at a yarn store sometime.

Thanks again!