Friday, December 01, 2006

ECF

Paying tribute to Hilde’s gloomy confused Apples in the Fog, I have this to share. The last hoorah of the season. It was 64º today (16ºc), but soon winter will blow into town.And its been so warm and wet- the moss thinks its spring.
Check out the range of colors in the rocks!Also seen this week- the Haunted House (its a must!) and the little Mouse in a Nutshell.

Bradshaw is being sewn together as you are reading this... I hope to wear it tomorrow,
Sat Dec 2nd, to the Cancercare charity knitting event. Please stop by and bring your sticks!
Chelsea Studios
151 West 26th Street
(Between Sixth and Seventh Avenues)
Room 507
New York, NY 10001
Time 11:00am – 4:00pm
If you are unable to come on December 2nd, please consider being a “Virtual Knitter”. They will send you a knitting kit, complete with yarn & a pattern. You send them your completed hat whenever you are ready!
Detail on the website.

2 comments:

MissLucy said...

I love your photos! When you put them together like that the colours strangely remind me of Christmas..

Hilde C. said...

The pictures are beautiful - such strong colours in an otherwise grey season :-)

I met my neighbour who owns the apples the other day. He looked at me with a strict face, and said: I see that you have put a picture of my apples on the internet! I got a little nervous, but I immediately admitted that I had been hiding in the bushes like a paparazzi and photographed his apple tree. Fortunately, he started laughing, and I could put my shoulders down again :-)